Onya Reusable Bread Bag - Charcoal
Onya Reusable Bread Bag
We just LOVE these stunning reusable bread bags from Onya, they have been designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags, plastic toggles and ties. They are also made from up to 10x recycled plastic drink bottles!
These Bread Bags have been modelled off the size of single use plastic bags normally given out at bakeries. So they are designed to fit over most of the machines bakeries use when slicing the bread. Due to the unique roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
To clean: Simply pull out the inner lining of the bag and dispose of any crumbs inside. You don’t necessarily have to wash it every time, but if you want to, a luke warm hand wash is all that is necessary. We recommend hand washing only, as the metal buckles may get damaged or do damage to the interior of a washing machine.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free food safe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Measures 441cm long x 27.5cm wide/ 16.1in long x 10.8 wide plus a 10cm/3.9in gusset
- Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty